We hope the following helps outline the procedure when booking with us.
1) Complete the contact form giving the following details or use our free phone number
2) We will email you, or post if requested, an induction booklet which you need to complete. You then email, or post it back to us. All information held by us is confidential and stored in accordance to the Data protection act, see our terms and conditions.
3) To make a payment we accept bank transfers, card phone payments and cheques. Payment is made with the completion of the induction booklet so please let us know how you wish to make the payment and then all information will be given to you. If you require a payment plan please ask and this also will be arranged specifically for you.
4) Once we receive the completed induction booklet and payment your course registration will processed.
5) If your course is distance online e- Learning it normally takes approximately 48 hours (not including weekends) to process.
6) If your course is a face to face your course manual and learner achievement portfolio will be posted to you recorded delivery.
7) If your course is blended, a mixture of online e -Learning and face to face training, again the above applies.
8) You will be sent via email or post, your choice, all the information required to help you access the course information. If you need any information at any time please ask, as we are here to help make your journey a smooth one. We look forward you hearing from you.