Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book my course?
We hope the following helps outline the procedure when booking with us.
1) Complete the contact form giving the following details or use our free phone number
- Course name
- Telephone number
- Email address
2) We will email you, or post if requested, an induction booklet which you need to complete. You then email, or post it back to us. All information held by us is confidential and stored in accordance to the Data protection act, see our terms and conditions.
3) To make a payment we accept bank transfers, card phone payments and cheques. Payment is made with the completion of the induction booklet so please let us know how you wish to make the payment and then all information will be given to you. If you require a payment plan please ask and this also will be arranged specifically for you.
4) Once we receive the completed induction booklet and payment your course registration will processed.
5) If your course is distance online e- Learning it normally takes approximately 48 hours (not including weekends) to process.
6) If your course is a face to face your course manual and learner achievement portfolio will be posted to you recorded delivery.
7) If your course is blended, a mixture of online e -Learning and face to face training, again the above applies.
8) You will be sent via email or post, your choice, all the information required to help you access the course information.
If you need any information at any time please ask, as we are here to help make your journey a smooth one.
We look forward you hearing from you.
How do I contact you out of hours?
Email or leave a telephone voice message and we will get back to you within 24 hours
Can I pay using a payment plan?
We offer payment plans on all courses. The plans are agreed between yourselves and us. The payment plans are interest free (0%) however if payments are late there will be a 10% interest charge on that payment. All course fees using payment plans must be paid in full before any certificates are released to you.
Can I book more than one course at a time?
Yes, you can book more than once course at a time as long as you meet the pre-requisites on the individual courses.
Venues for training and assessments?
We use various venues at a variety of locations. You will be provided with details on inquiry.
How many people do I need to teach in my class?
All assessments where you are required to teach a group or class of people the amount of people within that group or class is 6-12 people. No less than 6 people and no more than 12 people.
How much are resits?
All theory paper resits are free. All other retake assessments e.g. practical assessments are charged at £50.00 per assessment.
How does the distance learning work?
You study online with support from you tutor. Our Distance learning is more blended learning as we meet with you offering you face to face tutoring. You work through each unit logically and we provide you with everything you need. All our tutors are highly qualified and have been tutoring, assessing and working as verifiers for many years.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.