We want your learning experience to be as enjoyable as possible. These are the books that will make a difference.
- BKS Iyengar – Light on Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Illustrated – Martin Kirk & Brooke Boon
- Sacred Sanskrit Words: For Yoga, Chant, and Meditation
- The key muscles of yoga – Ray Long (or The Key poses of Yoga by Ray Long) / OR Yoga Anatomy Leslie Kaminoff
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- The Bhagavad Gita
- BKS Iyengar Light on the yoga sutras of Patanjali
- A Student’s Guide to the History and Philosophy of Yoga by Peter Connolly (optional)
- Manual for the Philosophy/History Segment of 200-500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs: Compiled by Georg Feuerstein, Ph.D. – Essential for YAUK200
- The Language of Yoga – Nicolai Bachman (optional)
Please note that we will have a small on-going library where books can be shared amongst the group as we are aware that costs are high!